Strain Improvement and Contract Development of Fermentation Processes (CRO)
Our partner company in Taiwan has accumulated extensive experience and achievements in strain improvements, recombinant technologies and fermentation process development for production of target substances, which is why our clients entrust us with a wide range of R&D activities.
Industry Sectors of Clients: Pharmaceutical, food, chemical, and biotech industries
Main contents and characteristics of consigned work
1. Strain Improvement: To enhance metabolite yields and/or to reduce generation of impurities/by-products.
2. Microbial Screening: To search for a suitable strain that can perform a desired bioconversion/biotransformation through screening the company’s own microbial library collection of 15,000 strains using specially designed media and fermentation conditions.
3. Fermentation Process Improvement
4. Scale-up study from shake flasks to fermenters (5, 10, 30, and 125L).
5. Proficient in dealing with a wide range of microorganisms such as bacteria, actinomycetes, fungi, yeast, anaerobic microorganisms, etc.
6. Provision of a microbial NP library for new drug discovery.
There may be a microbial strain that produces your desired substance among the microbial library of 15,000 strains.
Please contact LibraMedicina for more information about the above-mentioned services.